France, one of the most popular countries in the world
France is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world, and for UK holidaymakers the easiest and quickest country to get to.
The ferry crossing between Dover Calais takes an hour and 30 minutes, so by the time you’ve enjoyed the onboard services you’ll be there!
There are regular ferry services throughout the day allowing you to plan your schedule around what’s best for you.
MyFerryLink ferries to France
When you book a ferry to France with MyFerryLink you have a choice of 2 ships:
Rodin – An award-winning ship that combines modern décor with comfortable seating for a totally relaxing journey. Enjoy the panoramic sea views from large windows as your holiday gets underway.
Berlioz – Tasteful interior design for a relaxed, tranquil atmosphere. Ensure you check out Latitudes, Le Pub and La Boutique for some shopping bargains.
The Calais ferry terminal
When you reach the ferry terminal at Calais in Northern France you’ll find access to the central and southern regions of France is easy, as well as to Belgium and Holland. There’s a good road network that’s well signposted. When you return just follow the large green signs that say ‘Port Ferries’.
Why choose MyFerryLink ferry service?
- The best fares you’ll find on ferries to France – the lowest price to cross the Channel
- Onboard facilities, spacious restaurants, cafes, bars, shops and children’s play area
- Great customer service and friendly crew
- Choice of crossings every day so you can select the time that’s convenient to you
- Rapide - priority service for priority boarding and disembarkation so you can be the first on and the first off the ship Beat the traffic and get to your destination that little bit sooner.
We look forward to seeing you on our car ferry to France very soon!
Book a ferry to France online or call 0844 2482 100.