The Nord Pas-de-Calais is a ship specifically reserved for our long-distance lorry driver customers. It can accomodate 85 lorries.
Conceived for the comfort of drivers, it has a self-service restaurant and showers to better satisfy our customers. Adapted to transport all types of merchandise, the Nord Pas-de-Calais offers up to six trips per day during the week.
- Length: 160 m
- Breadth: 23 m
- Draught: 6 m
- Height: 40 m
- Number of decks: 10
- Trial speed: 24 knots
- Service speed: 21,5 knots
- Propulsion : 2 Sulzer engines 16 ZA V 40 ; 2 thrusters
- Engine output: 2 x 9016 kW
- Shipyard: 1987, Normed Shipyard, Dunkerque
- Classification: BV (Bureau Véritas)
- Ship registration: France