It is with great regret that I have to advise you that MyFerryLink will be ceasing its cross-Channel service at midnight on 1st July 2015.
Would you please contact us as soon as possible by email to email@example.com indicating which of the following options would suit you best.
- You may have a full refund. In this case it will be up to you to rebook with another operator.
- You may request through us a transfer (at no additional cost) to a Eurotunnel Le Shuttle service. There is limited space available, especially on peak dates and early application is advised. If we can find space for you, we will make all the necessary arrangements on your behalf. This option is only available to cars, and not applicable to motorhomes, vans, caravans or other vehicle types. This option is unavailable for any bookings on the 24th & 25th July.
Please include the following information in your email:
- Your booking number
- Indicate if your vehicle is above 1.85m in height
- Indicate if you are travelling with a roofbox or with bikes stored ontop of the vehicle
- Is the vehicle converted to run on Liquid Petroleum Gasoline (LPG)
You will need to contact the online travel agent directly to make alternative travel plans or arrange a refund of your booking.
- Calling from the UK: 08718 900 900* Calling from abroad: (+44) 1473 370 910
- Opening hours: Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 18:00. Bank holidays: 0900 - 1500
Their customer service line for those who have a booking is open 7 days a week (hours as above, weekends 10:00 – 16:00). A separate contact number is shown in your booking confirmation.
*Calls charged at 11p/min. Mobile charges may be higher.
You will need to contact the Online Travel Agent directly to make alternative travel plans or arrange a refund of your booking.
If you are in the UK please call them on 0844 576 5503. Calls cost 7 pence per minute, plus your phone company's access charge. If you are outside the UK, please use 0044 844 576 5503. If you have already made a booking with any of the above online travel agents, you will also find contact details on your booking confirmation email.
If you prefer to contact them by email the correct address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone at MyFerryLink is disappointed that our company and our service to customers cannot continue. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience to you, but would like to thank you sincerely for booking with us.
We hope satisfactory arrangements can be made for your Channel crossing.